- Built in 1987
- 550 Apartments
- 44 Floors
One of the tallest structures at Battery Park City, Liberty Court offers breathtaking views of the harbor, the Statue of Liberty, the World Financial Center and the Lower Manhattan Skyline.
The 44-story tower was designed by Ulrich Franzen, who is best known in New York for his design of the former headquarters building of Altria (which was formerly known as Philip Morris) across from Grand Central Terminal in midtown on Park Avenue.
This tower was erected in 1987 as a condominium and contains 548 apartments.
One of Franzen's best designs, the tower has a strong vertical accent of alternating colors and fine proportions. The building has a health club, concierge and doorman and a prime location in the nicest section of Battery Park City.
Residents here enjoy the 1.2-mile-long esplanade along the Hudson River and the public art and several parks at Battery Park City as well as the many restaurants and stores at the impressive Wintergarden and attractive office buildings at its World Financial Center nearby.
- Gramercy Place, 280 Park Avenue South
- Sheffield 57, 322 West 57th Street
- The Cosmopolitan, 145 East 48th Street
- The Strand, 500 West 43rd Street
- 1070 Park Avenue
- Cammeyer, 650 Sixth Avenue
- Park Ten, 10 West 66th Street
- The Highpoint, 250 East 40th Street
- The Metropolitan, 181 East 90th Street
- 260 Park Avenue South